Protecting your facility with
The Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner is the first ready-to-use disinfectant that is EPA-approved to kill SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces when applied through an electrostatic sprayer. This is the only EPA-registered disinfectant that is designed for use with a specific electrostatic sprayer, the Clorox® Total 360® System. Providing superior coverage for better germ protection to create an environment that's pleasant, safe, and outbreak-free. Electrostatic technology enables superior coverage of trusted Clorox® solutions in hard-to-reach places including the sides, underside and backside of surfaces.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds
- Effective against 44: Kills cold and flu viruses, MRSA and norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- One-step disinfecting
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days
When it comes to cleaning surfaces and objects, sometimes traditional cleaning methods and disinfecting tools just aren't enough. If your building contains rooms or areas that are sensitive to germs, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option for you. Electrostatic spraying delivers a more uniform, wraparound coverage, completely covering the front, back and sides of surfaces, providing better protection from the spread of germs. Our deep clean offering uses an electrostatic sprayer to apply an EPA-registered disinfectant to help eliminate pathogens and protect your facility and the people that enter it including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Electrostatic technology helps improve infection control and limits the spread of a variety of pathogens such as influenza, MRSA and HIV through enhanced surface disinfection.
- The Clorox® Total 360® System is an electrostatic sprayer system that provides superior coverage by ensuring disinfectants and sanitizers cover germ-prone surfaces.
- The Clorox® Total 360® System works by charging and atomizing the Clorox® disinfecting or sanitizing solution, delivering a powerful flow of charged particles that are attracted to surfaces with a force stronger than gravity. This allows the disinfecting or sanitizing product to reach and uniformly coat surfaces, including areas where conventional trigger sprays may easily miss.
- In addition to our daily manual cleaning and disinfecting protocols, we use the Clorox® Total 360® System in a wide range of frequently shared spaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Several CloroxPro products including the CloroxPro™ Clorox Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner1 used with the Clorox® Total 360® System are EPA-approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- The Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner is the first ready-to-use disinfectant that is EPA-approved to kill SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces when applied through an electrostatic sprayer. This is the only EPA-registered disinfectant that is designed for use with a specific electrostatic sprayer, the Clorox® Total 360® System.
The Windsor Difference
Local, Licensed, Bonded & Insured
24/7 Cleaning Service & Support
OSHA, CDC & WHO commercial cleaning compliance
Family Owned & Operated
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Over 27 Years In Business
Free Estimates & Consultations